Michael B Linton

Friday, August 24, 2007

I PASSED!!!

Thank you Jesus and everyone who prayed. I passed my teacher certification test. And, I didn't just pass it. I made a 286 out of 300. That's a 95%, for you Ouachita grads. I had to make a 240 to pass, so I passed it with flying colors. I'm so relieved. I prayed to just pass it--I didn't care by how much. But I'm so excited that I did so well on it.

Thanks again for all your prayers. Monday is our first day of school and I sure could use prayer again. I will be teaching 8th grade science at Wells Middle School in Spring, Texas. You can see a picture of me with the rest of the science department here. I'm the tallest one.

1 comment:

Tad and Monica said...

Congratulations a bit belatedly! What a huge relief. I hope the first week of teaching went well.